Yemi Alade is commending her 31st birthday and for the lady of steel, it is a day of reflection as she remembers her good fortune.
The astounding songstress took to her Instagram to share silly new photographs of herself with the inscription;
🤣💙😋 it’s my birthday…🥰❤🍾🥂 #happybirthday Yemi Alade” “Another year 🙏🏾, God keeps showing off with me. I am grateful, I am blessed, I am favoured. #happybirthday to me.🙏🏾🥰❤
Yemi Eberechi Alade (brought into the world 13 March 1989) most popular as Yemi Alade, is a Nigerian Afro pop artist. She is most popular for her hit single “Johnny” which was generally welcomed and overwhelmed the Nigerian music industry. The 27-year-old Yoruba-Igbo artist has unquestionably gotten a change the Nigerian music industry.
Here are 10 things you most likely didn’t think about the Yoruba-Igbo magnificence, Yemi Alade:
- She was conceived on 13 March 1989 in Abia State, Nigeria. She went to the St Savior British Primary School and Victory Grammer School in Lagos.
- She is conceived of a previous police official dad, James Alade and an Igbo mother, Helen Uzoma.
- She examined Geography at the University of Lagos.
- In 2005, she was a piece of an all young lady bunch called, Noty Spices.
- She broke into the music scene in the wake of winning the Peak Talent Show in 2009.
- Her good examples in the business are Waje, Omawunmi and Sasha.
- She was marked to Effyzzie Music Group in 2012 and discharged her single, Ghen Love.
- In 2013 she was granted with the ELOY Award and in 2015, she won the Best Female honor at the MTV African Music Awards.
- Asides music she’s into adornments. She possesses an adornments line called Yemi Alade Collections.
- She is among the main Nigerian craftsman to dispatch her own versatile application.