Former BBNaija Nengi’s achievement: Bayelsa State Beauty queen, Rebecca Nengi Hampson, is one in all the few housemates within the season 5 Big Brother Naija show who has chalked several endorsement deals and appointments.
The British-born Nigerian who placed 2nd Runner Up within the lockdown edition of BBNaija is one in every of the go-to celebrities and her signature is on high demand by corporate brands in Nigeria currently.
This article enshrines what Nengi has achieved to this point 8 weeks after the truth show compiled by ebysblog. BBNaija Nengi’s achievement
List Of Nengi’s Ambassadorial Deals:
- Nengi’s first ambassadorial deal was with Payporte, a leading fashion store in Nigeria and Africa at large.
- After the Payporte deal, Nengi secured another deal with Deshapeables, leading body shapers and weight loss entity.
- With the help of her management, she also landed another juicy deal with Rémy Martin.
- Just a week ago, she was unveiled as a brand ambassador for Jenny Glow Nigeria, a skincare company.
- When she visited her hometown during her homecoming ceremony, Nengi was made the ambassador to the girl child in Bayelsa state.
- Rebecca Nengi Hampson currently has 3 political appointments, namely; Senior Special Assistant to the Governor of Bayelsa, Ambassador to the girl child in Bayelsa, and the Face of Bayelsa state.
- Nengi also made her first debut as an actress after joining the Play Network Family who is her current management.
- She has been featured in both DStv and MTN Nigeria television commercials.